Sunday, January 16, 2011

Looking at Horse Tattoos






As someone who has a horse tattoo I can completely see the appeal that having horse tattoos has for many people, both male and female. There are not a lot of individual animals that have as much shared admiration as the horse and that is why tattoos are a popular choice for many when thinking about their next ink job.
I guess the beauty of horse tattoos is that you can have a horse in any one of a million different designs and still be able to convey the message that you are wanting to project. If your tattoos are for your own personal pleasure or are there as a statement of your personality, choosing a design like the horse will be something that will never really grow old or age, even if you do.
Whichever way you look at it the designs of the horse tattoos that you choose are there for the long haul. Make sure that your design is one that you can be happy with for many years to come. Choosing where you want your design is as important as the design itself, so think about where you want your tattoos to be seen.
I recall having a C-section many years ago and was caught up in the excitement of having my first child. The doctor commented that I must like horses, and at the time I was totally bewildered as to how she had come to that assumption just prior to me giving birth. It was only when I was getting dressed and spied my rearing horse that I have on my bikini line, months later, that the penny dropped!
Choosing horse tattoos can be a great way to spend your time. There are so many great ones that are available now and your only limit to your design is your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment